Registration Open! ED@LEAD Conference – Capacity Building for Educators & Teaching Artists
Capacity Building Conference
Raleigh Convention Center – Raleigh, North Carolina
ED@LEAD features innovative, thought-provoking, and interactive capacity building sessions that provide professionals in the intersecting fields of general education, arts education, special education, and teaching artistry with instructional strategies and techniques that can be applied immediately in the classroom and in other community settings. Led by national experts, this conference brings together educators, administrators, teaching artists, and more to foster new skills and fuel passion to improve educational experiences for students with disabilities in and through the arts.
ED@LEAD is for YOU!
- Develop new arts-based instructional strategies and techniques you can use right away
- Explore accessible and inclusive practices to reach every student
- Engage in skill development through practical, hands-on arts activities
- Collect useful tips, tricks, tools, and resources for classroom success
- Letter of verification to submit for CEU’s
- Shape the future of arts learning for students with disabilities
Who Attends ED@LEAD?
- School-based Arts Specialists
- General and Special Educators
- Teaching Artists and Museum Educators
- Arts Education program Administrators
- School Administrators and District Staff
- Designing for Learner Variability in Arts Education
- Implementing Anti-Ableist Education: Understanding and Designing for Disability in the Classroom
- Everyday Inclusion in the Music Education Classroom
- Neurodiversity and Autism
- Creative Teaching Strategies
- Dance Movement in Time
- ADHD Myths and Realities
- Adapt, Modify, Accommodate: Tips and Trick to Make your Visual Art Classroom Click for All Your Students.
- Playwriting: Authentic Representation of Disability
- Bringing Earth Awareness in the Classroom with Quilting
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!