The Full Monty
Book by Terrance McNally
Music and Lyrics by David Yazbek
Saturday, January 12, 2019: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Sunday, January 13, 2019: 6:30pm-8:30pm
Callbacks (if needed): January 14, 2019
FOR AUDITIONS, PLEASE PREPARE:
– 32 bars of a musical theatre song of your choice
– Must be accompanied by a pianist (we will provide an accompanist)
– Please bring your own sheet music.
– Please no recorded music, no songs from The Full Monty.
– No pop songs— music must be some sort of musical theatre!
– Closed auditions in the Rehearsal Hall on the Fourth Floor of the Performing Arts Center of Rapid City.
Please sign up for a date below. We ask that everyone who auditions arrives 15 minutes prior to the start time to fill out forms and so that we can address everyone at once. This sign up is for the order in which you will be doing your singing auditions. The initial audition will also include learning a short dance routine, so be prepared to dance. You will either dance after your singing audition or while you are waiting for your singing audition depending on how many people are signed up. If time allows, we may also do readings from the script.
Roles available for men and women ages 18 and up and one boy age 10-15. For roles available and for more details regarding content and accents, go to: http://bhct.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/The-Full-Monty-roles-available-final.pdf
Rehearsals Begin: January 28, 2019 6:30pm – 9:30pm
For Parents: Rehearsals will be scheduled in a way so the actor playing Nathan won’t have to be at every single rehearsal, until we start run-thru’s of the show. Once we start running the show, rehearsals will end later and we may not finish until 10:30pm on our tech week and performance schedule.
Performances: March 22-31, 2019