“The Augustana Senior Art Show” now on view at the Eide/Dalrymple Gallery through May 22!
Date: April 22 – May 22, 2021
Times: Mon. – Fri., 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sat., 1-4 p.m
Location: Eide/Dalrymple Gallery
Sioux Falls, South Dakota — The Eide/Dalrymple Gallery at Augustana University opens “The Augustana Senior Show” which will be on view from April 22 through May 22, Augustana’s commencement. A virtual gallery reception with awards and talks by graduating artists will be on Friday, April 23 via zoom. The zoom opens at 7 p.m., with the awards beginning at 7:15 p.m.
Click here for the zoom link.
Meeting ID: 936 3618 4970
Augustana University celebrates the graduating art majors in their senior portfolio show opening at the Eide/Dalrymple Gallery at Augustana University. On exhibit will be a wide variety of works including ceramics, sculpture, printmaking, painting, drawing, digital photography, and graphic design.
Beyond the diversity of mediums, each of the nine graduating seniors bring their own unique approaches to their art making, informed by their wide range of second majors, minors, and extra curriculars that formed their liberal arts education.
Through May 22, please come and view all of the talent, dreams and envisioned possibilities created by our graduating artists. The nine artists are:
- Sarah N. Anderson, an Art major from Rosemount, MN
- Rachel Bachman, an Art and All Grades Education major from Omaha, NE
- Kellie Enderson, a pre-professional Art and Computer Information Systems major with German minor from Benson, MN
- Autumn Hilton, an Art and K-12 Education major from Bridgewater, SD
- Nate Meredith, an Art and Business major from Denver, Colorado
- Maia Peterson, an Art major from Roseville, MN
- Skylar Ross, an Anthropology and Art major from Hill City, SD
- Jenna K. Siganos, Biology and Art major with a French minor from Sioux Falls, SD
- Cassie Soma, an Art major with Entrepreneurship minor from Spencer, IA.
This exhibition is generously sponsored by the families of Palmer Eide and Ogden Dalrymple.
The Eide/Dalrymple Gallery is located on Commons Circle (30th Street and Grange Avenue), in the Center for Visual Arts at Augustana University. The Eide/Dalrymple Gallery is open and free to the public, masks and social distancing required, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays, 1-4 p.m.